News

Kurdistan Interior Ministry reveals new investigations of missile attack on “Hawller”

Kajin Ahmed – Xeber24.net

The Interior Ministry of The Kurdistan Region of Iraq has revealed the course of its investigations into the rocket attack on the provincial capital of “Hawller “, noting that the perpetrators of the attack entered the city from outside its borders.

“Because of the facilities at the points for those entering the Kurdistan region from other Iraqi regions, people took advantage of these facilities and infiltrated Erbil and carried out their criminal acts, which targeted several neighborhoods in Erbil and the international airport,” Interior Minister Rebar Ahmed told reporters on Monday.

“In order to investigate the rocket attacks, a committee has been formed, as well as a joint committee between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government,” Ahmed said.

“The Baghdad Committee visited Erbil and worked with the regional government committee, and the regional government is awaiting the results of the committee’s work,” he said.

Earlier in the day, the government announced the death of another person in a Hawller hospitals who had been injured in a rocket attack on several neighborhoods in Holler and its international airport a week earlier.

It is worth mentioning that an Iraqi armed militia loyal to Iran called “Saraya Awliya al-Blood”, claimed responsibility for the rocket attack that targeted the neighborhoods of Hawller and its international airport, which killed one civilian and injured several others.

Translated by : khoshbin sheikho.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close