News

Important: Syrian defense announces the start of implementation of the agreement with the “YPG” in Manbaj

Important: Syrian defense announces the start of implementation of the agreement with the “YPG” in Manbaj

Xeber24.net

Has called on the leadership of the People’s Protection Units and the Council of Democratic Syria, the Syrian government and its army to do its duty to protect the country’s borders as a result of what is being exposed to the north of Syria and Roj ava of the Turkish threats to occupy Manbj and Cree Sbi and Kobani, The army and the Syrian armed forces announced meet the appeal Troops were sent to the vicinity of the city after reaching an agreement with the leadership of the People’s Protection Units.
On Wednesday, the Syrian Defense Ministry officially announced the start of implementation of the agreement as of the first month of the new year , Pointing out that a convoy of these forces left the city of Manbj toward east of the Euphrates.
The Ministry of Defense said in a statement: “In implementation of what has been agreed upon for the return of normal life to the areas in the north of the Syrian Arab Republic, As of January 1, 2019, a convoy of Kurdish combat units was deployed With more than 30 cars to withdraw from the area of ​​Manbj heading to the eastern shore of the Euphrates River to the village of Qara Qozaq northeast of the city of Manbj about 25 km.
The ministry said: The information indicates that nearly 400 Kurdish fighters have left Manbj so far.
Turkey is threatening to launch a military operation similar to the Afrin operation Which resulted in the occupation of the whole of Afrin and the expulsion and displacement of its people and the looting of their homes and the arrest of civilians and the demand for ransom from their parents  In return for their release by elements of the Syrian factions who participated in the military operation under the name and claiming the liberation of the city.
The command of the forces of the People’s Protection Units had announced the full withdrawal of their forces from Manbaj before, and it is believed that these forces were deployed far behind Turkish threats  And the announcement by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of the readiness of his army to launch an attack on the city.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close
Close