Important: Syrian defense announces exit of a convoy of YPG fighters from Manbj towards east of the Euphrates
The Syrian Defense Ministry announced for the first time Wednesday, The withdrawal of a convoy of fighters and units of protection of the people from the Syrian city of Manbij Located near the Turkish border.
The Ministry of Defense said in a statement posted on its website: “In implementation of what has been agreed upon for the return of normal life to the areas in the north of the Syrian Arab Republic As of January 1, 2019, a convoy of Kurdish combat units was deployed With more than 30 cars to withdraw from the area of Manbj heading to the eastern shore of the Euphrates River to the village of Qara Qozaq northeast of the city of Manbj about 25 km.
The ministry said: The information indicates that nearly 400 Kurdish fighters have left Manbaj so far.
The command of the forces of the People’s Protection Units had announced the full withdrawal of their forces from Manbaj before, These forces are believed to have been deployed far from Turkish threats. And the announcement by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of the readiness of his army to launch an attack on the city.